The BETTER IN THE DARK July Schedule

  • Thomas Deja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:41 AM
      (apologies to those who are getting multiple versions of this message)

      We only have two episodes for this month (we need to take a short break to prepare for the super-big bonus episode for August--no word on what it's about, but it ties in with a remake by a noted director of a seminal film of the 70's), but they're both goodies!

      Week of July 8th--<b>Keep Faith in Harryhausen But Always Tie Up Your Camel: The Magical Voyages of Sinbad</b>

      Week of July 22nd--<b>Movies That Suck And The Co-Hosts Who Love Them: Some of Tom and Derrick's Guilty Pleasures

      We've added a Playpal button to our web-site. This is to help defray costs for producing the shows and the upcoming DVD-ROMs. So if you've been liking what you've heard, tip us!

      Please leave a comment or vote for us at Podcast Alley (http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=48490). Podcast Alley does reset voting each month, so be sure to vote every month to assure we continue our march toward world domination. And don't forget to join our special BITD mailing list (http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/BetterInTheDark/). We do have an approval process, but that's just to weed out Spam. Joining the BITD mailing list assures you'll get timely news of new episodes--plus it'll give you the freedom to discuss movies with us and likeminded fans. Plus, it'll help us consolidate the present mailing list we're maintaining. And please, if you love the show, become our friend or leave a comment at our podomatic website...

      See you next week!