Re: Matrix Question Re: BEST DVD SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE:

  • Troy Heagy
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      > From: kuiama1973@...
      > makes 7 Discs, I don't know what is on the other 3

      As usual, amazon has the answer (I love internet
      shopping... no "duh..i don't know dude" answers I get
      at the mall):

      Discs 1-6 : Matrix Parts 1,2,3 plus 1 documentary for
      each movie

      7: Animatrix
      8: Roots of the Matrix (historical inspirations)
      9: Burly Man Chronicles (behind-the-scenes)
      10: Zion Archive (concept art/storyboards)

      Discs 8-10 seem like a waste. But to be honest I'm
      biased, because I hate dvd extras. They are typically
      boring & I always feel that I wasted my time watching
      them.

      troy

      =====
      http://www.thelibertycommittee.org
      U.S. House of Representatives - The Liberty Caucus
      "to restore individual liberty & freedom"

      Help fight cancer / Donate your computer:
      http://www.grid.org/home.htm

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • Troy Heagy
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        > From: kuiama1973@...
        > I think it is one of the best concepts of Sci Fi to
        > come out in years!!

        The Matrix idea is as old as the hills.

        troy

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • kuiama1973@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2005
          Hi Troy,

          Thanks for finding that useless information out for us! ;-)

          The Move recorded a song about useless information!! Lol!

          Yeah you are right, the other 3 DVD's sound a right bore!! I only watch DVD
          Extra's once, and sometimes I go Months before I even bother! It depends what
          Film they are for. If it's one I just must know everything about, then I
          watch it as soon as I have watched the Film, but I have never watched DVD extra's
          more than once.

          Yours Truly 2005,

          Kuiama.

          ELO - Time Prologue -

          Just On The Border Of Your Waking Mind,
          There Lies Another Time
          Where Darkness And Light Are One,
          And As You Tread The Halls Of Sanity
          You Feel So Glad To Be Unable To Go Beyond.

          I Have A Message From Another Time.

          Copyright Jeff Lynne 1981.

          From: Troy Heagy _electrictroy@..._ (mailto:electrictroy@...)

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2005
            From: Troy Heagy _electrictroy@..._ (mailto:electrictroy@...)

            >The Matrix idea is as old as the hills.

            >troy

            So give me some examples of the Matrix concept then Troy.