[science-fiction] Re: Sci Fi questions on Star-Trek-One's new BBS

  • Chris H
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In sciencefictiongroup@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Ranapia"
      <high_windows@y...> wrote:
      > I'm tempted, but I'm worried I'll get caught up in another Trekkie
      jihad

      Yeah - slashing away with those deadly pointed ears in their mitts
      against all doubters.............

      Chris H
    • Craig Ranapia
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
        Chris H wrote:
        Yeah - slashing away with those deadly pointed ears in their mitts against all doubters.............

        I reply:
        You can mock Hinchley, but some of these folks are scarier than the thought of William Shatner winning a Golden Globe - and you're talking to someone who went to a drag party as a convincing Maggie T. I don't take fright easily. :)

        CRAIG RANAPIA

        "Across the generations we have proclaimed the imperative of self-government, because no one is fit to be a master, and no one deserves to be a slave."
        George W. Bush.

      • Chris H
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
          <high_windows@y...> wrote:
          > I reply:
          > You can mock Hinchley, but some of these folks are scarier than
          the thought of William Shatner winning a Golden Globe

          As someone who spent 79 - 94 attending British Trek conventions I
          can assure you I'm not mocking!

          Chris H ;)