Re: [science-fiction] Digest Number 1045

  • pippinmerry@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      is any one here a fan other sci fi series? could you write me off list if you
      have some tapes to trade?
    • Mithril1960@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        In a message dated 10/1/2002 9:43:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        pippinmerry@... writes:

        > is any one here a fan other sci fi series? could you write me off list if
        > you
        > have some tapes to trade?

        Try the following Website:
        http://www.eastlant.com/List.htm

        Also any members who want to trade tapes, please do so on the list. That
        might be a good way to get other series around to people who may want to see
        them.

        "Deserves it? I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that
        die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal
        out death in judgement."
        - Gandalf to Frodo, Ch. 2 'The Fellowship of the Ring' -