Juicy Rumour 54168

  • J D Leister
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:18 AM
      Someone on this list that I cannot name might be getting married
      soon, well in a few years..........

      --
      There is no greater wonder then the way the face of
      a young woman fits in a man's mind, and stays there,

      By. Robert Louis Stephenson.

      John D Leister

      You can Email me at
      alias1sd6@...

      I am also available on the following service
      MSN Messenger John_d_l@...
    • christopherh_uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 11:56 AM
        --- In sciencefictiongroup@y..., J D Leister <alias1sd6@s...> wrote:
        > Someone on this list that I cannot name might be getting married
        > soon, well in a few years..........

        Rest assurred everyone - it ain't me!

        Chris H ;)