Re: [SFC] Re: Too many links?

  • Lucien Ward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 19, 2005
      --- Mike B <mjbphotos@...> wrote:

      > Just my opinion, but I believe the links section
      > should be used for
      > more-permanent type links, as some of them are, like
      > to author's
      > sites, etc, whereas links to current articles,
      > lists, etc should be in
      > the messages.
      > Just my 2 pennies.
      >
      > Mike B

      I would agree. I just looked and couldn't resist
      adding a couple of author sites to the appropriate
      folder, but there were links to articles in there
      which I would think are at least misplaced.

      Luke

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • membi_99
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 19, 2005
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, Lucien Ward
        <luke00359@y...> wrote:

        > --- Mike B <mjbphotos@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > Just my opinion, but I believe the links section
        > > should be used for
        > > more-permanent type links, as some of them are, like
        > > to author's
        > > sites, etc, whereas links to current articles,
        > > lists, etc should be in
        > > the messages.
        > > Just my 2 pennies.
        > >
        > > Mike B
        >
        > I would agree. I just looked and couldn't resist
        > adding a couple of author sites to the appropriate
        > folder, but there were links to articles in there
        > which I would think are at least misplaced.
        >
        > Luke

        Could you point them out.I can and will delete ny that are not
        appropriate.I have done so in the past.:)

        > Yahoo! Sports
      • Lucien Ward
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 20, 2005
          > Could you point them out.I can and will delete ny
          > that are not
          > appropriate.I have done so in the past.:)

          It's obvious which are author sites and which are not,
          I don't want to finger-point when I'm new here. :)

          Luke

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • membi_99
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 20, 2005
            <luke00359@y...> wrote:

            > > Could you point them out.I can and will delete ny
            > > that are not
            > > appropriate.I have done so in the past.:)
            >
            > It's obvious which are author sites and which are not,
            > I don't want to finger-point when I'm new here. :)
            >
            > Luke
            >
            >Ah well I would lose those but my fellow moderators tend to like
            places where one might get interesting or cheap books.It is also one
            way of getting budding authors hopefully to stay around and discuss
            their work and other aspects of SF.However why not email me at
            membi_99@...
            with any that you have found.