Fw: Alien worlds in our backyard? - In World Science

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      In World Science today:

      Alien worlds in our backyard?
      Our solar system may have once exchanged small
      planets and debris with another one, researchers say.
      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/041201_flybyfrm.htm

      Experts: almost anyone could torture
      Under certain conditions, almost anyone is capable of
      becoming a torturer, say psychologists who reviewed
      decades' worth of studies.
      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/041118_caloriesfrm.htm

      800 calories a day less, and women never missed them
      Cutting back on calories can be quite painless, researchers
      have found.
      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/041201_torturefrm.htm