Re: [SFC] Trying to find an old book

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      In a message dated 11/29/2004 9:55:14 PM Central Standard Time,
      davef11789@... writes:

      > Vague details: young woman is found in suspended animation on a
      > spaceship, fuzzy details about a meeting under a great (purple or red)
      > sun, there's a chase with some idiot thing, and communication via
      > telepathy with some crawling wormy things in a crystal dish.

      Sounds like Cosmic Engineers by Clifford Simak. If you like science fiction
      from the 40s and 50s, it is worth the time to read.

      Chris
      (This e-mail sent with 100% recyclable electrons)

    • Wildfire
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        I dont think its Cosmic Engineers the discription given doesnt sound
        like the plot of Simaks book at all....
        though it strikes a cord somewhere in my memory ive no idea what or
        where........
        Wildfire ..
        =