Honor Harrington

  • Steve Something
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      The current one I'm reading (thanks to Ignagio) starts off strongly:

      "...which showed only silent swirls of soothing, standby color."

      Next sentence gives the happy reader:

      "...were the slow twitch, twitch, twitch of the very tail-tip of the
      treecat..."

      This stuff rivals Adrian Mole* at his best ("Jason blinked back big
      blurry tears...").

      Sobbing softly, I sadly slip into somnolent solitude so single-
      mindedly seeked and shuck-off stunned senses to slyly slough into
      shock-induced sleep.

      Steve

      * The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4.
    • Steve Something
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Something"
        <ss1400@y...> wrote:

        > The current one I'm reading (thanks to Ignagio)

        That would be IgnaCio. Thank you Mr Brain.

        Steve.