Re: [SFC] Feedback Please

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      aharlib@...
      Justr stumbled across this message and YES! I want to trade books,
      particularly with someone in the UK. I want UK SF & F books in exchange for
      my USA books. Any Brits interested?
      Amy in NYC

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Harlib"
        <aharlib@e...> wrote:

        > aharlib@e...
        > Justr stumbled across this message and YES! I want to trade books,
        > particularly with someone in the UK. I want UK SF & F books in
        exchange for
        > my USA books. Any Brits interested?
        > Amy in NYC

        I consider myself Scottish not "British" (an imperialist
        designation), but yes I would be.