Re: More Blasphemy

  • Wildfire
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "raybell_scot"
      <raybell_scot@y...> wrote:
      > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "buxh42a"
      > <buxh42a@y...> wrote:
      > > Hmmm...Army of evil robots?
      >
      > Theologically speaking, how can they be "evil", when they don't
      have
      > souls? Do androids dream of electric sheep?
      Not im defending the film (ive not seen it yet) but reviews ive read
      have been quite positive, though all of them did say it WAS`NT
      Asimovs I Robot
      Wildfire
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2004
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Wildfire"
        <wildfire160@h...> wrote:
        > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "raybell_scot"
        > <raybell_scot@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "buxh42a"
        > > <buxh42a@y...> wrote:
        > > > Hmmm...Army of evil robots?
        > >
        > > Theologically speaking, how can they be "evil", when they don't
        > have
        > > souls? Do androids dream of electric sheep?
        > Not im defending the film (ive not seen it yet) but reviews ive
        read
        > have been quite positive, though all of them did say it WAS`NT
        > Asimovs I Robot

        Well I suppose at least they aren't androids/cyborgs, which basically
        amount to z-list actors wearing S&M uniforms!