[SFC] Re: Sorry my brain just shriveled away

  • Steve Something
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Ignore Ignacio, he is a mathematician and they are notoriously bad at
      making things actually work in the real world.

      Splines turn what Ignacio intuitively understands into a tool you can
      develop a feel for. Play with them and see what they do. That's what
      the people who write the software usually tell you to do.

      If you don't believe me about the Ignatio/mathemetician thing, ask
      him how the "rotate" tool works. I'll bet he drones on about
      transformation matrices and simultaneous equations.

      :)

      Steve.

      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "membi_99"

      http://www.bergen.org/AAST/Projects/3DSMaxTutorial/mathematics.html