Farscape:good news

  • Wildfire
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2003
      As we all know Farscape was cancelled last year appearently for NO
      good reason........well
      it looks like we will be getting it back ...
      http://www.darkhorizons.com/news03/031119c.php
      has the full story about it very good news i say
      Wildfire
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Wildfire"
        <wildfire160@h...> wrote:
        > As we all know Farscape was cancelled last year appearently for NO
        > good reason........

        Now that IS good news! :))))
      • buxh42a
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
          <wildfire160@h...> wrote:
          > As we all know Farscape was cancelled last year appearently for NO
          > good reason........well
          > it looks like we will be getting it back ...
          > http://www.darkhorizons.com/news03/031119c.php
          > has the full story about it very good news i say
          > Wildfire

          Yaaaaayyy!! First Dr. Who, now Farscape!!

          Sam