[SFC] Re: The 2003 Hugo Awards

  • jennifermacaire
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003

      Analog stands as the numero uno in science fiction, I see.

      Harper Collins - now there's a surprise.

      Jennifer
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
        aharlib@...
        Sawyer's best books were his earlier Quintaglio trilogy about a race of
        sentient dinosaurs on another world undergoing the equivalent of the
        Renaissance and the Enlightenment.
        Cheers!
        Amy