New Author Popularity Poll

  • Steve Something
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      The newest SF fabulist to fall under the bitingly critical eye of the
      SFC group is...William Gibson, ubercyberscribe.

      Voting will be open throughout September at The SFC Annex (see link
      in the SFC homepage blurb), at the end of which we will, as usual,
      have settled once and for all how we as an online community of SF
      consumers view his work. If you care to counter my own less-than-
      balanced view and wish to prevent my acidic views from unfairly
      raising the pH of the group in general, nip over to the annex and
      vote your conscience.

      Steve.