Re: Asimov Poll

  • Bob Wall
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Something"
      <ss1400@y...> wrote:

      > Why, it is a veritable Asimov kissfest over at the annex.
      >
      > Steve.

      So, does that make his fans a bunch of Asimov kissers?
    • Steve Something
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Wall"
        <bob_wall@y...> wrote:
        > --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Something"
        > <ss1400@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Why, it is a veritable Asimov kissfest over at the annex.
        > >
        > > Steve.
        >
        > So, does that make his fans a bunch of Asimov kissers?

        Yes indeed it does.

        Remember, since these polls are designed to "settle once and for all
        how we as a group feel" about each subject, that includes you too,
        Bob.

        Nice to see you back in the postings again, by the by. I missed you
        (I should never have cheaped out and forgone the telescopic sight
        option when I bought that killzooka).

        Steve.
      • Bob Wall
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
          <ss1400@y...> wrote:

          > > > Why, it is a veritable Asimov kissfest over at the annex.
          > > >
          > > > Steve.
          > >
          > > So, does that make his fans a bunch of Asimov kissers?
          >
          > Yes indeed it does.
          >
          > Remember, since these polls are designed to "settle once and for
          all
          > how we as a group feel" about each subject, that includes you too,
          > Bob.
          >
          > Nice to see you back in the postings again, by the by. I missed you
          > (I should never have cheaped out and forgone the telescopic sight
          > option when I bought that killzooka).

          I've been lurking around reading the goings on here. Just haven't had
          a lot to say. Been busy here building medical devices to expand the
          life spans of my fellow humans so that we can ultimately defeat you
          nasty old Sapnoids.

          Anybody know what happened to Spider? He seems to have dropped off
          the face of this small rock, or at least from the www.
          > Steve.
        • Steve Something
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2003
            You only have five more days (or so) in which to make your voice
            heard on the subject of the solo fiction of Isaac Asimov.

            Vote. Vote again. Don't worry about cheating, the computer deletes
            your old vote, even if it is identical to the old one.

            Don't forget to try your hand at the limerick game too.

            Steve.