Fiction competition

  • membi_99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      I want you to write an introductory chapter in the style of your
      favourite Science Fiction author and you are to include the themes of

      1)Time travel.

      2)Gender issues.

      3)War.

      Yes all three of them please!!(Sigh!!I Hope I don't get 20 Heinlein
      like entries)

      Now you can post them here in the files section in Fiction
      Competition Entries.
      I think thats all except to say that I have organised my more usual
      art type comp over at Centerville.Oh and I will be naggi...errr
      reminding you from time to time.
      What's that?
      Oh yes the closing date is 21st June 2003.

      Love Membi_99.