Writing awards you can participate in!

  • g_e_bridges
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      I'm on Darrell Award Committee and would like to bring this award to
      your attention. It is for stories set in the Memphis, TN area or by
      a writer in or from that area. We administer one for the story from
      the current year and have implemented another as a Retro- Darrell
      Award.

      I would ask that if you should read a SF or Fantasy story set in the
      Memphis Area, we'd appreciate knowing of them. Anyone may nominate
      and if you do we'd acknowledge this. If you're interested in seeing
      one of the awards, you may go to MemphisSF group in the Photos or
      File secton there.

      Thank you for your time. We know of SF & F stories set in the
      Memphis, TN area and hope ya'll can find more for us!

      A copy of the nominating form is in the files of this group.

      Greg Bridges