Re: [SFC] Hugo Awards Winners&constructs

  • spider38ss
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
      --- In sciencefictionclassics@y..., "Allan Griffith" <agri4042@b...>
      wrote:
      > > A link to last week's awards presentation in San Diego.
      >
      > Once again the best novel award goes to a fantasy novel.
      >
      > Al

      Jabber and godsdamn, I guess fantasy is where its at! :) I'd better
      get with the program! Al, in reference to our conversation last
      week, do you think that the constructs could be construed(sorry)as a
      form of benevolent, "higher power" in PSS. Talk about your clock-
      work diety. It maybe a stretch.
      Spider