In your opinion which are the Best SF films?

  • membi_99
    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 1, 2002
      And which are the worst?
      Who are the best villians? Which brings up the question,who were the
      worst? Forget the heroes they are all boring anyway unless you know
      of a really interesting hero.

      Membi_99.
    • wildfire50uk
      Message 60 of 60 , Aug 6, 2002
        > You are not alone! (now I must get The Sword and The Sorceror,
        since I love the
        > others! ;)
        >
        > =====
        > Ignacio

        -
        There was a great sense of fun about
        The Sword and The Sorceror,the sfxs
        were ok for the day but have dated a
        bit over time, acting was surprisingly
        quite good and also the music,its not
        the best fantasy film ever made not even
        close but it is enjoyable... well to me
        Wildfire