Futurist movie reviews site

  • spider38ss
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      I posted Josh Calder's website, one of the sources of the Wired Top
      20 "SF" movies list, in the group's bookmarks section.
      Spider
    • viglizzo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
        I went to the bookmarks section and it took me a while to find it
        (Calder's website). So I opened some folders, and would be nice to
        organize the links in categories. If you can think of new, meaningful
        categories we can tidy up this section and make more useful.

        And what is that about erotic novels???