Hi Grovetta!

  • Ignacio Viglizzo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 8:10 AM
      It's good to hear from you after such a long time, please do no not disappear
      again :)

      I've been neglecting things a bit for the last week, but I completed my finals
      yesterday!
      There's a poll going on at Centerville. The idea is to choose a book to do a
      group reading. It hasn't worked before, but here I am giving it onther shot.
      I'd like "The Quantum Rose" by Catherine Asaro to win this poll as it won the
      Nebula last week. It sounds like a fun book, and with enough physics to satisfy
      thegeeks like me as well...

      --- grape2061 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Hi All! Hi Ignacio! I miss everyone, but I cannot bear to come to
      > all the wonderful clubs I loved so, and....oh you know how I feel.
      > What is the smiley for rage? I will come by later and add some
      > color and character to the font. Maybe, I'll change the books too.
      >
      > Grovetta

      =====
      Ignacio

      http://health.yahoo.com