Re: Time for some fun:

  • ki279
    Message 1 of 4105 , Jan 31 2:16 PM
      "It has everything a good book should have-a
      back,a front,and pages" Rubber Review.<br>"I could
      hardly pick it up" Chuck Norris.<br>"It has at�roc8ious
      pun.ctu;'ation,mediocre<br> setting,orful speling....but most of all I cannot
      accept the complete lack of<br>-Oxford University
      Press.<br>"The ideer dat blixing damijis the broin is to my mond
      compiltly absod" M.Tyson
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...