Re: Time for some fun:

  • ss1400
    Message 1 of 4105 , Jan 9, 2002
      I also would like to solicit other people's plot
      synopses for "Rendezvous with Hyperion in Gehenna". For
      this, you needent stick to the plots in the real books,
      but try and envision what plot the three authors in
      question would devise after a night on the Janx
      Spirit.<br><br>Steve.
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...