Re: MY Favourite authors book cover

  • wildfire50uk
    Message 1 of 4105 , Dec 6, 2001
      strange you should mention the covers being
      ripped off in flea markets, i bought a load of books
      like that when i was in Florida ^mayport naval base^
      and i must say i was very annoyed about it,do they do
      that offen in the states because they dont do it in
      britain,its was very irritating...:-(<br>wildfire(malcolm)
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...