Re: MY Favourite authors and books

  • bm30000
    Message 1 of 4105 , Dec 6, 2001
      I think most of mine have already been mentioned,
      but I'll put them up anyways.<br><br>Martian
      Chronicles- Ray Bradbury<br>The Foundation Trilogy- Isaac
      Asimov<br>Ender's Game- Orson Scott Card<br>The Mote in God's Eye-
      L. Niven and J. Pournelle<br>Childhood's End- Arthur
      C. Clarke<br>Ringworld- Larry Niven<br>Neuromancer-
      William Gibson<br>The Dark Tower series- Stephen
      King<br>Honor Harrington- David Weber
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...