Re: K-Pax

  • jpmotis
    Message 1 of 4105 , Nov 1, 2001
      I'd be curious to hear a comparison of the book
      and movie. I've read books in the past the watched
      movies supositly made from them. The screen play had
      noting to do with the book and did resemble another
      movie that I had seen before.<br>Andre Norton Attempted
      to withdraw her name from Beastmaster because it had
      no resemblence to her book.<br><br>JP
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...