Re: Bestist ever scifi on tv ever!Starco

  • Sancho100
    Message 1 of 4105 , Mar 3, 2001
      >Best of all: <br>No Tetrion
      make-it-didn't-happen particles<br>No Subspace bendyphysics<br>No-one
      ever converted a 'phone to turn it into a weapon
      either.<<<br>I forgot to paste the rest of your list which were
      the best parts.<br><br>I am out of practice
      :(<br><br>Sancho
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...