Re: A Boy & His Dog &Tim Conway

  • spider38ss
    Message 1 of 4105 , Feb 28, 2001
      TIM CONWAY?!?!? No way?! God, its been awhile
      since I've watched that flick. That one got by me, I'm
      going to have to watch it again! Well, I'll add it to
      my list of science fiction movies that I'm going to
      watch while my wife's at a conference in New Orleans.
      The list includes; Wizards (a classic), The Omega Man
      (starring National Rifle Assciation pres. Chuck Heston),
      Silent Running, and whatever episodes of Space 1999 I
      can find. To quote Mr. Kurtzmann from the movie
      Brazil(also on the list),"What a pathetic creature I
      am!"<br>Spider
      Message 4105 of 4105 , Jun 13, 2003
        --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, pfabien wrote:
        > This is a alternate history novel in which
        > everything that we know has been turned upside down. The
        > 1917 communist revolution happened in the U.S. In this
        > world Al Capone is president and dictator.

        Al Capone was the ultimate in so called free marketeering...