Hello Fellow Science fiction fans

  • Troy Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      I would like to tell you a bit about myself and would like to say thanks for accepting me into the club. My name is Troy and I have been a fan of science fiction, since watching Dr. Shock theater when I was a little kid. I love the "I robot", series by Issac Asimov. I have not read any of new ones. I do believe that there is life out there, because our universe of many is too just big and like the quote from Contact " If there is no life out there, well it would be a waste of all that space." I know I didn't say that quote exactly, but I think you get what I am saying. Well I wish all you guys luck and hope to be able to post more in the future.