Fringe??

  • derhexerus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      I was a devoted fan of Fringe for all 5 seasons. I watched as Olivia,
      Walter, Peter, Nina, William and the other great characters wove their webs of
      stories, dropped clues and left me in suspense. My wife developed
      Olympic-class eye-rolling muscles as she listened to me describe the previous
      nights' adventures.

      Its been four weeks since the final episode was aired.

      Are there any Fringe fans out there? What did you think of the show?

      Chris

      (Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change)