"Biological Intelligence is a Fleeting Phase in the Evolution of the Universe"

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      URL to an article in The Daily Galaxy
      _http://tinyurl.com/a8fuj3o_ (http://tinyurl.com/a8fuj3o)

      Could be an answer to the Fermi Paradox ("Where are they?"). Aliens have
      morphed into immortal machines that have no need to get involved with messy
      biological life.

      Chris

      The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some great ideas!

    • derhexerus
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
        Speculation from The Daily Galaxy.

        This is not a few theme in science fiction. My old copy of Simak's Cosmic
        Engineers about long-living robot civilization was from a short story in
        1939.

        What is the earliest story you know of that has robots exploring the stars?

        Chris

        (Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change)