Re: [SFC] Re: Discussion topic #1 - interstellar warfare

  • steve.davidson33@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2012
      Actually, the game itself was a partial response to Outreach, which utilized a fairly complicated FTL transportation system.

      There were several other "interstellar war" games of that era (70s-80s), all of which had their good points and bad points, and while I stole liberally, you can't tell because all of the serial numbers were filed off

      steve

      The Experimenter Publishing Company
      Amazing Stories
      http://www.amazingstoriesmag.com