Re: [SFC] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
      Poul Anderson wrote a series of horror-themed SF stories in a collection
      titled The Dark Between The Stars.

      Chris

      In a message dated 4/24/2012 3:57:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      dabsynthe@... writes:

      Hello everyone. Just thought I'd throw an intro line to all. My
      intererst in Science Fiction is varied. Truth be told, I'm more of a horror
      person, so my interest leans toward more horrific thingies of the genre.
      Ellison, Lovecraft, Bradbury, Campbell and Ligotti to name but a few. I have been
      known to curl up with the occasional Asimov, Niven, etc. from
      time-to-time. In fact, just got finished with an indian SF anthology "It happened
      tomorrow" Not too shabby.

      Well, that's all I got for now.

      -david

    • David Bradley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
        Thanks for the info, Chris.  I seem to remember the anthology, but for the life of me, can't recall anything about it.  I do believe there is either going to be or has been a movie of that title.  The movie is Lovecraftian from what pitiful excuse of a mind I still have seems to believe. I'll have to search around to counter my lack of memory.  Ah, the wages of a misspent youth..