The Sun in Science Fiction

  • cogiakit
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hey there, I'm Mauro and i'm new here. I'm sixteen and i just got a new and fresh scifi addiction. I was thinking of my initiation to proceed by topic or utopias. I decided to start from the sun. Do you have a list (or advices) of 'zines short stories, books or movies with the sun as main theme; it's good even as secondary subject, not just The Sun, but narrated as a star, on other galaxies, maybe

      thanks to all,

      Mauro
    • StephenGoldin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012