Vinge's Children of The Sky

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011
      I started Vinge's Children of The Sky and had to put it down 1/2 thru. I
      found it boring and slow-paced, with predictable and one-dimensional
      characters. I couldn't see the point of all the activity in the book.

      For those who haven't read Vinge it is the sequel of his award-winning Fire
      Upon The Deep.

      Glad I got it from the library rather than paying a huge amount for it.
      I'll probably buy it when it shows up in paperback

      Chris
      (I reject your reality and substitute my own)