"The Human Species Will One Day Migrate to a Parallel Universe"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      URL to an interesting article The Daily Galaxy
      _http://tinyurl.com/3sguh97_ (http://tinyurl.com/3sguh97)

      I will go if I can find my lost youth. But I won't go if it has an even
      number of spatial dimensions. It would be boring, or so I've been told by
      people who have been there

      First few paragraphs
      Like many physicists, Michio Kaku thinks our universe will end in a "big
      freeze." However, unlike many physicists, he thinks we might be able to avoid
      this fate by slipping into a parallel universe. "i

      One of the most fascinating discoveries of our new century may be imminent
      if the Large Hadron Collider outside Geneva produces nano-blackholes when
      it goes live again. According to the best current physics, such nano
      blackholes could not be produced with the energy levels the LHC can generate, but
      could only come into being if a parallel universe were providing extra
      gravitational input. Versions of multiverse theory suggest that there is at
      least one other universe very close to our own, perhaps only a millimeter
      away. This makes it possible that some of the effects, especially gravity,
      "leak through," which could be responsible for the production of dark energy
      and dark matter that make up 96% of the universe.

      _Ads by Google_

      _What is Quantum Jumping?_
      Discover Why Thousands of People are "Jumping" to Change Their Life
      _www.QuantumJumping.com _

      "The multiverse is no longer a model, it is a consequence of our models,"
      says Aurelien Barrau, particle physicist at CERN

      While it hasn’t been proven yet, many highly respected and credible
      scientists are now saying there’s reason to believe that parallel dimensions
      could very well be more than figments of our imaginations.

      Chris Rohrs

      (Just a pawn on the great chessboard of life)