Re: [SFC] Fwd: Can NASA's Kepler Space Telescope Identify ET Astro-Engineering Artifacts?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      You know derhexler, I have this personal theory that a billion-old
      civilization would have met several short-lived civilizations like
      ours during their long lifespan and that they must have developed
      'protocols' for contact at least to a level of understanding the
      younglings can comprehend (some examples are the Vorlon Naraneks in
      B5, the Contingency Handlers in Greg Egan's Diaspora or the younger
      bioconstructs from the far more older Talsit civilization in Greg
      Bear's Eon). After having seen life in such a plenty of ways, don't
      you think they will say: "great, pseudo-intelligent monkeys in the
      'hood again messing things"?