Is reading 'books' old fashioned?

  • mjbphotos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      In my thousand+ book collection, I have read all but one shelf of them - many of the books multiple times. However, space considerations means I need to look at divesting some of my collections - Piers Anthony is the largest, then Heinlein, Pratchett and McCaffrey are ones I've cataloged so far.
      Craigs List has prodiced only 1 reply for Pratchett - and the guy wanted to give me $0.50/volume for 21 hardcovers!
      Taking a look at Ebay, I don't see much bidding action on sci-fi books/collections.
      Has reading truly gone the way of Kindle, iPad, etc? I admit to reading ebooks - but not exclusively!

      Mike B