Goldin News Network: Another great review for Polly!

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      I can't help bragging. /Polly!/ <http://parsina.com/polly.html> just got
      another wonderful review
      <http://flyingwithredhaircrow.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/polly-by-stephen-goldin/>,
      this time from the Flying with Red Haircrow blog site. The review calls
      it a "fast moving, well-written, tongue-in-cheek dramatic comedy which
      was so representative of real-life in some aspects, it felt like coming
      home." And it was even posted on my birthday!

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.

    • Daniel A Segel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        Daniel (from iPhone)

        --