Goldin News Network: Great review for Polly!

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      It's not my birthday for a couple of days yet, but I just got a great
      present: a wonderful review of /Polly!/
      <http://greatbooksunder5.blogspot.com/2011/02/divine-fantasy.html> I'm
      really thrilled.

      If you haven't met Polly <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/34606>
      yet, this might be a great time to make her acquaintance.

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.