Goldin News Network:

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/14060?ref=sgoldin>In honor of
      Veterans' Day, I'm having a special 50% off sale ($4.50) on the ebook
      version of my military science fiction book /The Eternity Brigade/
      <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/14060?ref=sgoldin>. The novel is
      about soldiers reincarnated over and over again to fight wars forever
      into the future, and one man's attempt to escape the captivity. Just
      enter coupon code UQ52B when you make your purchase. The coupon is good
      through Sunday, Nov. 14.

      Happy reading!

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.