The Chtorr A Method for Madness

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2010
      Has anyone heard about whether or not David Gerrold will finish the Chtorr
      series? A Season for Slaughter was released in 1993. His next book A
      Method for Madness is due in 2011.
      Anyone was to take abet on whether and when it will be rekleaseD/

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2010
        As long as he does not pull a Robert Jordan...:(

        On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:13 PM, <derhexer@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone heard about whether or not David Gerrold will finish the Chtorr
        > series? A Season for Slaughter was released in 1993. His next book A
        > Method for Madness is due in 2011.
        > Anyone was to take abet on whether and when it will be rekleaseD/
        >
        > Chris

        ALEUS ("Hope is all we have")