Re: My apologies for the spam

  • MaggyJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2010
      I've had a complaint from another member.

      'guys,
      Somehow all of a sudden I stopped getting our emails, and then today I tried to send one out to the group and got a message back that I wasn't a member. I've been a member for years, so I really don't have any idea what happened here, but the message directed me to a link to join the group, so I guess I just rejoined. I didn't know what else to do.
      Mary Beth'

      underneath was Ignacio's old letter of welcome to new members..I think this virus did more than send out spam to our members.

      Anyone else notice anything odd?

      Membi_99

      --- In sciencefictionclassics@yahoogroups.com, Aleus Mundi <novovacuum@...> wrote:

      > Don't worry for me old friend. I recognized instantaniously as spam
      > and not even touched them. I'm hoping the rest of the people in the
      > site(s) have been as fortunate as me :D
      >
      > On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:18 PM, <derhexer@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > I apologize for the spam my computer sent out Tuesday. I picked up a
      > > virus Monday night and it got past my anti-virus software.
      > >
      > > Please do not click on any of the links I sent out.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Chris

      > --
      > The Transmundial rules all