Goldin News Network: Journey to the Crossroads of the Galaxy

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      <http://parsina.com/crossroads.html>My YA novel /Crossroads of the
      Galaxy/ <http://parsina.com/crossroads.html> has just been published by
      Midnight Showcase Fiction in paperback, HTML and PDF formats--with, I
      might add, a gorgeous cover. This book is my tribute to the Heinlein
      juveniles and Andre Norton adventures I so enjoyed reading when I was
      growing up.

      Young Alex Bredakoff always wanted to be a star trader. But it wasn't
      until his family moved to the Nexus space colony and he met Kasinda
      Venderling--daughter of a trader, and someone who's been plying the star
      lanes her entire life--that he realized how truly exciting--and
      dngerous--his life could become.

      But when you're in a runaway starship with a kidnapped alien prince,
      flying straight into a sun, it's a little late to re-evaluate your options.

      I'm also proud to announce that Books 3 and 4 of the Agents of ISIS
      series, /Robot Mountain/ and /Sanctuary Planet/, are now out in
      paperback format. As usual, there are $2.00 off coupons if you buy them
      through Parsina Press <http://parsina.com/isis.html>.

      Some more excerpts from /The Business of Being a Writer/
      <http://parsina.com/business.html> have also been reissued in ebook
      formats. If you're seriously interested in being a writer, you should
      look them up. Many people have complimented me on the helpful advice
      they contain.

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.