Goldin News Network: First 2 Agents of ISIS books now in paperback

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      My space opera adventure series, Agents of ISIS
      <http://parsina.com/isis.html>--which previously was available only as
      ebooks--is starting to be released in trade paperback editions. The
      first two volumes, /Tsar Wars/ and /Treacherous Moon/, are now
      available. The plan (and we all know how reliable plans are, don't we?)
      is to release two titles per month until the entire 10-volume series is
      in paperback form. There are coupon codes at the Web site giving you
      $2.00 off the list price for each title.

      Set against the backdrop of an interstellar empire, the books relate the
      adventures of top agents for the Imperial Special Investigation Service
      as they work to preserve order within the galaxy against the forces of
      chaos. I had fun writing these books, and I hope you'll have even more
      fun reading them.

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.