Goldin News Network: Ebook matters

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      I'm pleased to announce that the newly revised and updated version of
      /The Eternity Brigade/ is now available in ebook formats as well as in a
      print edition. If you buy them from my Parsina Press site
      <http://parsina.com/eternity.html>, you can even get a coupon code for
      $2.00 off the format of your choice--and you can download up to 50% of
      the ebook version for free to see whether you'd like to buy it. (The
      E-Reads electronic edition is also still available at present, though
      I'm assured E-Reads will be withdrawing it from publication. This is an
      older edition, without all the latest improvements.)

      And in other ebook news, I've reduced the price on a number of my other
      electronic titles to $1.99:

      * Caravan
      * Herds
      * Alien Murders
      * The Djinn Garden
      * Haunted Houses
      * Angel in Black
      * Painting the Roses Red
      * The Devil Behind the Leaves
      * But As A Soldier, For His Country (the original short story on
      which /The Eternity Brigade/ was based)

      Visit the Parsina Press page at Smashwords
      <http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/sgoldin> to see about buying any
      of these books.

      Stay tuned for more news to come.

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.