Goldin News Network: My ebooks now aavailable for the iPad

  • Stephen Goldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      All 18 of my titles currently available through Smashwords are now on
      sale (or should be, barring glitches) as electronic books at Apple's
      iBookstore for reading on the new iPad. These titles include:

      * All 10 books in the Agents of ISIS
      <http://stephengoldin.com/isis.html> space operaseries
      * /Caravan/
      * /Herds/
      * /Alien Murders/
      * The Djinn Garden
      * Haunted Houses
      * Painting the Roses Red (Star Rooks #1)
      * The Devil Behind the Leaves (Star Rooks #2)
      * But As A Soldier, For His Country (the original story on which
      /The Eternity Brigade/ is based)

      They're still also available for purchase, of course, through Parsina
      Press <http://parsina.com> for those of you who don't have iPads.

      Stephen Goldin <http://stephengoldin.com>

      If you don't want to receive any more of these occasional newsletters,
      simply reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.

      This list is not being sold to or shared with anyone else.