Who dealt with the last spam message from areta alexis

  • MaggyJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
      I hope you dealt with it as spam?
    • usernameIV
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
        I did. I didn't just mark the message as spam, but banned the offender.

        Back to SF, please! :-)

        I just finished reading Dark Force Rising, by Timothy Zahn, a Star Wars
        novel. Zahn does a very good job, providing a full fledged novel, anchoring
        the reader in the original trilogy at key moments while also introducing
        enough new characters and settings. If it lacks something, it's a little
        more humor.

        On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM, MaggyJ <incognitas@...> wrote:

        > I hope you dealt with it as spam?

        U4

        Currently reading: Dark Force Rising, by Timothy Zahn
        Recently read: House of Suns, by Alastair Reynolds
        Hannibal, by Thomas Harris
        Playing God, by Sarah Zettel

        Visit the Hard SF store at Amazon:
        http://astore.amazon.com/hardsfgrouaty-20
        https://www.google.com/reader/shared/15876073630747133581
        In Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23692317270

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
          Keep quantum-busting the spammers username!