New Science Thriller by Mark Mozden

  • selfactualizing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear SF readers:

      I’ve just published a new science thriller. It’s a ‘5 minutes in the future’ story about the limits of social technology, set in a wild plot that takes the hero and heroine off the planet, and even out of their own minds...

      It’s called “THE OMEGA POINTâ€"The Singularity Is a Social Weapon,” by Mark Mozden. It’s available on Amazon, of course, and more about the book can be seen on it’s website:

      www. omegapoint-thriller.com

      I’d love to read feedback from your group on my book, before I start work on the next one! And absolutely send me any other questions or comments you have.

      Kind Regards,
      - Mark Mozden